We enjoy celebrating birthdays and half-birthdays in Kindergarten! It is now a school policy that all birthday treats must be items that are non edible. If your child wishes to bring in a treat to celebrate, some suggestions are: pencils, erasers, stickers, bookmarks, or a class gift such as a game or book. Thank you for understanding.
Things to Remember
- Return folder each day
- Read with your child daily
- Dress your child appropriately for outdoor activities
- Practice tying shoes, buttoning, & zipping
- Practice healthy habits- washing hands, nose blowing, covering sneezes and coughs
- Make time for PLAY! So much authentic learning happens through play!