The district has implemented a non-edible treat policy for birthdays. To celebrate your child's special day, we suggest the following non-edible treats:
Remember to send in only fruits and vegetables with your child. No dips and no fruit cups with syrup please.
Things to Remember
- Return red folder each day
- Read with your child daily
- Dress your child appropriately for outdoor activities
- Practice tying shoes, buttoning, & zipping
- Practice healthy habits- washing hands, nose blowing, covering sneezes and coughs